Re: SourceForge still open

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: SourceForge still open
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 16:37:17 +0200

Hi,

Jonas, you wrote 11/05/2020 10:21:21

Apparently I failed to disable write access to SourceForge. Please do not use it, new issues and comments will not be mirrored to GitLab! (If somebody is able to help: Yesterday I dropped all groups the permission to "create" and "update". I've now also removed the individual tool permissions for "Issues", but I'm still able to post comments.
Maybe that's because I have admin permissions, I don't know.)
Most likely, yes. I just did the test and was unable to post new comments. However, I do have the permission to modify comments that I previously wrote. That's of little importance though.

Best,
Jean Abou Samra