Re: SourceForge still open

From: Trevor
Subject: Re: SourceForge still open
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 10:51:17 +0000

Jonas, you wrote 11/05/2020 10:21:21

Apparently I failed to disable write access to SourceForge. Please do
not use it, new issues and comments will not be mirrored to GitLab!

(If somebody is able to help: Yesterday I dropped all groups the
permission to "create" and "update". I've now also removed the
individual tool permissions for "Issues", but I'm still able to post
comments. Maybe that's because I have admin permissions, I don't know.)

AFAICS you did everything necessary and correctly. I can't see what
else might be needed. There is a comment that changes might take
a few minutes to propagate, but it's already been several hours. :(

Trevor