Re: migrating to GitLab

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: migrating to GitLab
Date: Sat, 9 May 2020 18:39:18 +0000

On 5/9/20, 12:13 PM, "lilypond-devel on behalf of Jonas Hahnfeld"
<lilypond-devel-bounces+c_sorensen=address@hidden on behalf of address@hidden>
wrote:

<snip>
So what's the feeling about the migration? go / no-go for tomorrow?

->CS  Do we have a revision to the CG to go with the migration?  I haven't seen
any red flags that cause me to oppose the migration.  I love the idea of going
from 3 platforms (Savannah, SourceForge, Rietveld) to one (GitLab).  But I'm a
little conflicted, as I prefer the code review experience on Rietveld.

->CS  At any rate, I think that we should have appropriate CG instructions at
the time we make the switch.  They don't have to be perfect (the CG has a much
lower editing bar than the NR), but they need to be in place, IMO.

Thanks,

Carl