Re: Fix #5964: MM Rests shouldn’t segfault when there’s no StaffSymbol.

From: nine . fierce . ballads
Subject: Re: Fix #5964: MM Rests shouldn’t segfault when there’s no StaffSymbol. (issue 576090043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sat, 09 May 2020 11:30:04 -0700

On 2020/05/09 18:14:40, Valentin Villenave wrote:
> I do, however, worry about the comment before (what used to be) the
> internal_line_count() definition:
>
> // Get the line-count property directly.  This is for internal use
when it is
> // known that the line-positions property is not relevant.
>
> Could there be any situations where the line-count SCM property and
the
> line_positions vector length would differ?

Yes, that's what I was trying to explain.  There are two different ways
that Staff_symbol::line_positions () can create a vector.  Therefore, to
write a correct replacement for ss.line_positions().size(), you need to
predict the size of the vector it would create under the same
conditions.  internal_line_count() is relevant to one branch only.

https://codereview.appspot.com/576090043/