Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2754 in lilypond: Patch: Only complain once ab

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2754 in lilypond: Patch: Only complain once about any undead object
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 15:17:30 +0000

Comment #3 on issue 2754 by address@hidden: Patch: Only complain once about any undead object

Well, ugh. This removes a lot of error messages, so the diff here still is rather large, being between a hopefully somewhat useful log file and an over-verbose. My gut feeling would be to push this to staging without further ado: at the current point of time the diffs are not useful for pinpointing what is wrong with the Grenouille test procedure setup and/or the code. Once this is in master, the diffs in _unrelated_ issues should become quite smaller. Perhaps we have more of a chance of finding out the cause of the problem then.

Is Grenouille a 64bit platform?  What GCC version?