Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2754 in lilypond: Patch: Only complain once ab

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2754 in lilypond: Patch: Only complain once about any undead object
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 16:51:08 +0000

Comment #11 on issue 2754 by address@hidden: Patch: Only complain once about any undead object

Regarding comment #9: this issue's patch has seen enough testing to move it to staging in my opinion. If you don't change the test procedure to apply this patch on top, testing on older stuff is not going to help for tracking down the problem. So I'd say I push this to staging, and let us view what happens with the current setup in the next few days. Of course, if you can make the problem disappear/reappear/change through GCC changes, that would be worth looking at separately.

Hopefully it is not a hardware problem.