Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2754 in lilypond: Patch: Only complain once ab

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2754 in lilypond: Patch: Only complain once about any undead object
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 15:38:56 +0000

Comment #6 on issue 2754 by address@hidden: Patch: Only complain once about any undead object

I agree with your comment and the motivation it gives for pushing directly to staging.

The full build logs are in
http://grenouille.lilynet.net/patches-tests/2754/out/test-results/input/regression/
for both baseline and build with the patch applied, I guess they can be easily downloaded with "wget -r -np", I'm looking at them...

As for Grenouille, it is a 32 bit Pentium4, for LilyPond build it uses
gcc (Debian 4.7.1-6) 4.7.1
(from Debian unstable, which is the chrooted system that runs Patchy).