Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2754 in lilypond: Patch: Only complain once ab

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2754 in lilypond: Patch: Only complain once about any undead object
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 16:06:38 +0000

Comment #7 on issue 2754 by address@hidden: Patch: Only complain once about any undead object

I've disabled "-O2 -finline-functions" for the Patchy that's currently running on Grenouille to test all remaining open issues with Patch-new,needs_work,review,countdown that have been modified less than one month ago (this might seem a lot, but I've hacked Patchy so much that it isn't), so we have a chance to see whether the warnings about undead objects go away by disabling GCC optimizations.

Graham, I purposely didn't request that grenouille account be added to the project on Google Code in order to set Patch-* labels, partly because Patchy and the build host on Grenouille are quite shakily set up (I've disabled any Patchy cron job and automatic email notifications yesterday, and won't reenable them before a few more days of hacking and testing), and even when Patchy on Grenouille will be stable, human intervention will still be needed to set Patch-review and any automatic acknoweledged Patchy for patches testing will do nothing else than setting Patch-needs_work in case of a failed build... unless we change the semantics of Patch-* labels, e.g. Patch-review could be changed to mean "Build with patch has completed with success".