Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2445 in lilypond: Center a number above a meas

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2445 in lilypond: Center a number above a measure
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 21:33:17 +0000

Comment #11 on issue 2445 by address@hidden: Center a number above a measure

@Colin:

Yes, adding a snippet would be easier! This will have to wait, though, because of problems with the function I use to define the new event-class I use. The snippet would compile just file and I could put it up, but it might create problems when multiple files are processed in an LSR update because of bleed-over. I know that this is one of the issues that David Kastrup is looking into.

I would like to keep working with this and getting as much input as I can. Maybe it would be best to post it to -user and -devel too.