Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2445 in lilypond: Center a number above a meas

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2445 in lilypond: Center a number above a measure
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 03:04:46 +0000

Comment #5 on issue 2445 by address@hidden: Center a number above a measure

@David N: You could have a look at the Contributors' Guide (CG), specifically starting with section 2 in its entirety, then jumping to http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/contributor/commits-and-patches. That said, the CG *is* under constant revision, so don't hesitate to question anything which seems odd or unreasonable. Basically, you want to install lily-git and get comfortable with git-cl. If you run into a snag, I'd be glad to try and help, and I'm sure a posting on devel- would be answered quickly, too.