Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2445 in lilypond: Center a number above a meas

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2445 in lilypond: Center a number above a measure
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 00:33:53 +0000

Comment #4 on issue 2445 by address@hidden: Center a number above a measure

Attached is an improvement of the Scheme engraver which addresses two of the concerns I mentioned above: it now includes just the note-columns under the spanner in the 'elements grob-array, and it centers the number in the "musical" part of the measure--i.e., discounting the prefatory material.

James has mentioned the possibility of opening a Rietveld issue, and I would like to do this once I'm read up on what this entails.

Attachments:
        measureCounterEngraver02.ly  7.6 KB