libunwind-devel

Re: [Libunwind-devel] Power Libunwind

From: Jose Flavio Aguilar Paulino
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] Power Libunwind
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 15:07:58 -0300

Hi David!

Its very good to have power main stream!
Now I will do more complex tests and maybe incremental fixes!

The only last problem is that you didnt run autoconf and automake, or
didnt have removed Makefile.in, /src/Makefile.in and /tests/Makefile.in

If you could do that and commit this files, I would be glad!

Thanks,
Flavio