librefm-designers

Re: [Librefm-designers] Welcome to the developers list!

From: Brad Jensen
Subject: Re: [Librefm-designers] Welcome to the developers list!
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 07:51:36 -0500

My name is Brad Jensen and I'm from the state of Iowa.  I have been teaching myself web design and development for a few years now.  For the last two years I attended a community college for web design.  In my free time I love to skateboard, design web sites, and to come up with better ways for making all sorts of things simpler to understand, easier on the eyes, and more attractive.
I'm also a big fan and supporter of Free Software.

Brad Jensen