librefm-designers

Re: [Librefm-designers] Welcome to the developers list!

From: Matt Lee
Subject: Re: [Librefm-designers] Welcome to the developers list!
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 12:35:39 -0400

Hox Vox wrote:
> Good point. I think we should start from features then "dress them" with
> graphics. Design changes, if you got plenty of elements to manage
> instead of a sparse page you must change your strategy.

So, the various screens we have right now are:

- Homepage
- Registration
- Recover password
- Edit profile
- View stats
- View groups
- View a group
- Start a group
- Artist page
- Album page
- Track pack
- Listen page

> Plus I'd like to know if we can make also INFORMATION through the site:
> have kind of newspaper of music, with people who cooperate to fetch
> contents (review, specials, into-deep analysis).

I certainly would like to do that. I plan to start doing a weekly hour
long podcast about Libre.fm starting in a few weeks. It would be great
to have reviews on the site, etc. But for now, the developers need to
focus on getting things stable.