librefm-designers

Re: [Librefm-designers] Welcome to the developers list!

From: Lukasz Tarka
Subject: Re: [Librefm-designers] Welcome to the developers list!
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 16:57:33 +0200

We're just waiting for one guy to introduce himself :)

Can we already make some assumptions how new libre.fm should look like? Are we going to be inspired with some other designs to make a preview what do we want to do together? Should the design be simple as hell (but nice and clean) or eye-candy, glossy, shining? How we would like to divide our work?

Got a proposition. As well as mail list is a good way to communicate each other, it's difficult to collaborate. What do you think about creating a Wiki, so everyone could collaborate: edit pages / ideas / upload files etc.? I can make one on Wikidot, where I work (I think I have mentioned about this). It's a good tool for collaboration though.

For better communication, you can use my jabber: address@hidden (same as GTalk).

Cheers!