librefm-designers

Re: [Librefm-designers] Welcome to the developers list!

From: Lukasz Tarka
Subject: Re: [Librefm-designers] Welcome to the developers list!
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 22:59:52 +0200

I'm Lukasz Tarka, I live in Torun, Poland. I work as a support / community / marketing manager in Wikidot Inc. and as a freelancing graphic designer on my own.
Squarkdesign.pl is my portfolio. I like doing shiny and eye-candy things. As an enthusiast of Open Source I would like to support libre.fm with my abilities as much as I can (and as much free time I can get :P)