Re: [igraph] Error importing igraph in OSX 10.10.5

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Error importing igraph in OSX 10.10.5
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 23:22:26 +0200

> Thank you for your response. The output of the command echo `echo
> DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH' is empty. Also the output of the `which gcc’ is
> /usr/local/bin/gcc.
This is probably a third-party gcc that you have installed at some
point - and it doesn't seem to work since it throws a segmentation
fault when you try to execute it. Please try compiling everything with
clang instead:

$ export CC=/usr/bin/clang
$ export CXX=/usr/bin/clang++
$ ~/anaconda/bin/pip uninstall python-igraph
$ ~/anaconda/bin/pip install --verbose python-igraph

Also, please let me know which version of Anaconda Python you are
using. (Mine is Anaconda 2.2.0 and Python 2.7.10).