Re: [igraph] clustering coefficients for bipartite networks

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] clustering coefficients for bipartite networks
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 15:54:59 +0100

Hi,

The ccdot attribute is probably a list at the end of your function, and
lists cannot be saved as GraphML attributes. If you need them later,
save the graph in pickle format which preserves all the attributes
irrespectively of their types. (But of course you cannot load the graph
from another program, only from Python).