Re: [igraph] clustering coefficients for bipartite networks

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] clustering coefficients for bipartite networks
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 20:06:07 +0100

Hi Simone,

To speed up things, I'd probably create the list of neighbor sets in advance:

neisets = [set(g.neighbors(i)) for i in xrange(g.vcount())]

After that, you can do this:

vs = g.vs(type=0)
[len(neisets[u] & neisets[v]) / len(neisets[u] | neisets[v]) for u in vs for v
in vs]

Of course make sure that you do float division and not integer division; either
run from __future__ import division beforehand or convert one of the lengths to
float.