Re: [igraph] clustering coefficients for bipartite networks

From: Simone Gabbriellini
Subject: Re: [igraph] clustering coefficients for bipartite networks
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 11:24:04 +0100

Dear Jordi,
dear Tamas,

this is really a very good new!!!

my implementation was a rough translation of R code, and because of the fact
that I am not working with very huge networks, it was ok... but if Jordi's
implementation is way faster, I am really happy to use it! thanks!

So, Tamas, I wish, as Jordi, that you and Gabor will consider to add bipartite
analysis tools in the future igraph releases...

BTW, Jordi: there are other measures in Latapy... I have code for users' deg
and degree of nei, but since my code proved to be slow... :)
Do you have code also for, let's say, code for the correlation between users'
deg with 2-dist-nei?

best,
Simone