Re: [igraph] clustering coefficients for bipartite networks

From: Simone Gabbriellini
Subject: Re: [igraph] clustering coefficients for bipartite networks
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 16:08:17 +0100

I am really facing difficulties in translating the code from R... Maybe, it
would be better to start from scratch in python.

I am trying to find, for every pair (u,v) of nodes of the same set, how many
neighbors of the other sets they have in common divided by the  sum of unique
neighbors of u and v.

is there a simple way to accomplish this task?

If I am right, this should produce, for every node, a list of values as long as
the number of pairs of nodes in a set. I then can use a running mean to
calculate the average value of the list.

best,
Simone