[igraph] Windows build requirements for 0.6

From: Chris Wj
Subject: [igraph] Windows build requirements for 0.6
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 08:55:34 -0500

What are the current requirements for 0.6 to build on windows (both library and python extension)?

I have successfully compiled igraph 0.6 in the cygwin environment (using cygwin's python), but I would like to be able to use the native Python and not have the cygwin dependencies. I have tried MinGW and MSYS with lots of headache.

What do you guys do to build for windows? What is your build environment?