Re: [igraph] Windows build requirements for 0.6

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Windows build requirements for 0.6
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 17:52:03 +0000

So best bet = Visual Studio 2003 (7.1)... Any plans on using a newer version? or stick with that one?
Well, since none of us is a Windows user, compiling the Python interface of igraph for Windows has always been a little bit of pain in the neck. I'll probably try VS 2008 Express Edition in VirtualBox when I have some free time and see if it works.