Re: [igraph] iconv.dll

From: Gabor Csardi
Subject: Re: [igraph] iconv.dll
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 21:45:52 +0200

Harald, i've just installed R 2.5.1 from scratch. I give every detail
just to be sure. So I downloaded it from the mirror in Austria, and chose
English as the installation language. I installed it to the default place
and used all the default options. After installing i started it and gave
the install.packages("igraph") command. I said yes to the question about
installing a per-user package directory (i don't think it makes a difference
for our problem though) and again chose the mirror in Austria.

igraph works well this way. I also checked that iconv.dll is properly
placed in c:\Program Files\R\R-2.5.1\modules

I'm really curious about how to install R without iconv.dll, so i would
be definitely happy if you could help me.

Gabor