[igraph] iconv.dll

From: h . g . j . van . mil
Subject: [igraph] iconv.dll
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 16:26:54 +0200

L.S.

We use R as an environment in our courses on statistics and programming. Now I
am trying to use it in a course on system biology. For that purpose I used
igraph and it works well. However some of the students can not activate the
igraph library and get a error that iconv.dll can not be found. Closer
inspection shows that this dll exist in R 2.51  and they is equivalent to the
dll on machines where igraph does work. This problem occurred half of the time.
Reinstalling igraph did not work, neither did reinstalling R 2.51 and igraph
(and rgl).

is this problem known?

Harald