Re: [igraph] iconv.dll

From: h . g . j . van . mil
Subject: Re: [igraph] iconv.dll
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 23:05:16 +0200

Quoting Gabor Csardi <address@hidden>:

 I'm sorry
> i'm not quite sure what you mean by the sentence
>
> > Closer
> > inspection shows that this dll exist in R 2.51  and they is equivalent to
> the
> > dll on machines where igraph does work.
>
> You mean that igraph does not work even if this dll is included?
> Strange.

hallo Gabor
Yes if found the dll in the modules folder in the R 2.51 folder. this is also
the case for the installations that do work. I did not find any iconv.dll in
the R library of igraph in either case (only igraph.dll, zlib1.dll and
libxml2.dll)

> Anyway, you can download iconv.dll from
> http://cneurocvs.rmki.kfki.hu/igraph/download/iconv.dll
> and put it into the libs/ directory inside the directory
> where you installed igraph.

 I will do this with the some of the student tomorrow and report to you if it
worked.

thanks

Harald