Re: [igraph] iconv.dll

From: h . g . j . van . mil
Subject: Re: [igraph] iconv.dll
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 00:14:16 +0200

Dear Gabor

Just found a computer that also did not want to load the igraph library after
raoming through the building. I saved the
http://cneurocvs.rmki.kfki.hu/igraph/download/iconv.dll file to the libs folder
with igraph library and it worked. However on my own computer I do not have
this file in the igraph library but that installing did run igraph without a
problem..

will test this procedure again with the students tomorrow.

thanks

Harald