RE: Re: GUI closes without error message

From: Michael Holme Sørensen
Subject: RE: Re: GUI closes without error message
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 06:19:10 +0000

Thanks for all your inputs. I have started the gdb as proposed based on the small guideline from Nicholas. Please let me know how to pull out a report from this when I experience the failure next time.

Thanks, Michael

Michael Holme Sørensen
Development Engineer, Motor design | Global R&D

Asetek
Assensvej 2, 9220 Aalborg East, Denmark
www.asetek.com
Mobile +45 25 66 68 54