RE: Re: GUI closes without error message

From: Markus Mützel
Subject: RE: Re: GUI closes without error message
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 09:12:52 +0200

Am 24. Juni 2020 um 08:19 Uhr schrieb "Michael Holme Sørensen":
> Thanks for all your inputs. I have started the gdb as proposed based on the
> small guideline from Nicholas. Please let me know how to pull out a report
> from this when I experience the failure next time.
>
> Thanks, Michael

Please, use bottom or interleaved posting on this mailing list.

When the error occurs while gdb is attached to Octave and if gdb is able to
catch the signal, change to the gdb prompt and enter "bt". That will display
the backtrace of where the error occured.
Send the output in the gdb window to this mailing list.

HTH,
Markus