Re: Woctave-another gui front end

From: edmund ronald
Subject: Re: Woctave-another gui front end
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 01:20:13 +0100

In fact I found Octlipse
http://sourceforge.net/projects/octclipse/

The nice thing about Eclipse is that it is commercially maintained so
it will keep on working for the forseeable future. I would recommend
we check that the Mac OS X version can be made to work, that it plots
ok, and then adopt it is the "official" IDE, which will leave is free
to focus on the more important GUI builder, which might itself profit
from the fact that Java is known to be present.

Edmund