Re: Woctave-another gui front end

From: Ron.Simonson
Subject: Re: Woctave-another gui front end
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 10:03:18 -0800

On 12/20/2012 08:55 PM, Maynard Wright wrote:

Like most folks, I suppose that I don't say very much until there is
something to be concerned about. In the interest of correcting that, I
will say that Octave has been very valuable to me and I much appreciate
the efforts of those who have made it available.

Maynard Wright

I too find octave to be a very valuable tool for work and play.  I use
it daily.  I very much appreciate all the hard work that has gone into
creating it and to a large list of contributors to this list.  I learn
a lot by reading many of the posts here.

Thanks to all of you.  Ron.