Re: post-moderating this list

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: post-moderating this list
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 21:53:59 -0500

On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 9:09 PM, Sergei Steshenko <address@hidden> wrote:

>________________________________

I think you've forgotten how it happened.

Jordi jumped out of ambush and started saying utter nonsense about METIS calling it non-open source despite the _fact_ that METIS is source is _freely_ (one doesn't have to pay and doesn't have to accept EULA) downloading.

Then another Octave developer suggests to introduce post-moderation.

This is _hypocrisy_ and false flag attack: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag :

"
Covert military or paramilitary operations designed to deceive in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities may be described as being carried out under a false flag or black flag. Operations carried during peace-time by civilian organisation, as well as covert government agencies, may by extension be called false flag operations if they seek to hide the real organisation behind an operation.
".

It is the _developers_ who attack Octave users with incessant GPL propaganda.

"A fish rots from the head down" ( http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/fish-rot-from-the-head-down.html ).

"We have met the enemy... and he is us" ( http://www.igopogo.com/we_have_met.htm ).

If/when the _developers_ start their incessant propaganda, there will be no need to moderate _them_.

Regards,
  Sergei.

I think no one forgot how it happened, I think many are just wondering why it's still going on. Or put more succinctly:
http://xkcd.com/386/

At some point, someone has to be the bigger person by allowing someone else to have had the last word.  seems that wasn't me this time.

Nick J.