Re: Woctave-another gui front end

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: Woctave-another gui front end
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 13:53:33 -0800 (PST)

----- Original Message -----

originally thought it was (and as Sergei suggested to me it was)" - huh ?

I said that to _me_ BSD is _more_ free than GPL because _less_ strings are
attached.

The _truly_ free license is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WTFPL - _exactly_
because _no_ strings are attached.

Again, I do _not_ accept FSF/GNU definition of freedom _exactly_ because it
contradicts my _biological_ sensation what freedom is.

Regards,
  Sergei.