Re: Woctave-another gui front end

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: Woctave-another gui front end
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 13:49:00 -0800 (PST)

----- Original Message -----
> From: Benjamin Abbott <address@hidden>

[snip]
> You are certainly welcome to define the terms you use so that you audience
> understands your intended meaning.
>
> When you use terms differently than what is standard for the audience, I
> suggest
> you do so earlier so as to avoid the back and forth rhetoric.
>
> Ben

It is easy.

Freedom is ability to act _without_ taking into consideration what other people
say/demand.

In reality it rarely exists, so it's like limit in math.

I _am_ a part of the audience. I do _not_ accept GNU/FSF definition of freedom.
There is _no_ formal requirement to accept FSF/GNU definition of freedom in
order to become part of the audience.

By the way, when I mentioned METIS, I said it was not quite free. Still, since
_I_ can use is _without_ asking permission and _without_ paying money, for _me_
it is free.

Regards,
  Sergei.