Re: 90-deg rotated tick mark labels

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: 90-deg rotated tick mark labels
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 17:55:22 -0700 (PDT)

----- Original Message -----
> From: Ben Abbott <address@hidden>

[snip]
> I'm confused, does the file works for you without a Matlab license?
>
> Ben

I haven't tried the file. Its license is explicitly BSD. The file was written
by a Matlab user, not by Mathworks. The website is a file exchange one, i.e.
Matlab users contribute files. Pressing download button does _not_ cause any
license acceptance dialog, and no user info is requested, i.e. the download
begins immediately.

The files typically come as ZIP archives, and the archives contain a separate
license.txt file - its contents duplicate the BSD license text one can see
visiting the file page on that file exchange site.

Regards,
  Sergei.