Re: 90-deg rotated tick mark labels

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: 90-deg rotated tick mark labels
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2011 21:39:24 -0400

On Nov 4, 2011, at 9:23 PM, Sergei Steshenko wrote:

> [...]

ummm :-(

No offense intended, but .... If you're admittedly ignorant of a subject, why
did you bother asserting an opinion?

To install Matlab today, a license is required. The installation is done over
the internet. Before installation over the internet was possible/permitted a
license has also been required (possession of CD's is insufficient). I recall
that a license was required to install via CD in 1997. *Legally* running Matlab
without a license has always been prohibited (my earliest experience with
Matlab was 1991).

Ben