Re: GUI frontend for Octave

From: giolu
Subject: Re: GUI frontend for Octave
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 10:11:15 +0100

This thread for me it's very interesting. I also think that for begineers and
for teaching in course a GUI will really help.
I work in the field of chemometrics where a lot of people would like to switch
from matlab to OCtave but especially for teaching in course this is a bit hard.
I hope that also the project for developing a GUI can see light.
My two cents
Giorgio