Re: GUI frontend for Octave

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: GUI frontend for Octave
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 17:53:23 +0900 (JST)

--- Johann Cohen-Tanugi <address@hidden> wrote:
> sorry, my bad, it is qtoctave : http://qtoctave.wordpress.com/
> The web site is heavily spanish :) but I could get the amount of info I
> basically needed to get it and build it.
> best,
> Johann

Thank you Johann Cohen-Tanugi.

For windows, I found the following.
Unfortunately today I only have narrow band internet connection, so I will try
in the near future.

Somebody see this thread, download it and try it, it would be grateful to
report here.

Tatsuro

QtOctave Portable
Octubre 31, 2007 by acisif
QtOctave Portable is a compiled version of QtOctave for Windows 32bits. Octave
is included. You don
’t need install to run it.

You can copy QtOctave Portable to your PenDrive and run QtOctave from it.

You could copy QtOctave Portable to CDROM and you could run from CDROM, but I
haven’t tried yet.

It can be downloaded from here.