Re: GUI frontend for Octave

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: GUI frontend for Octave
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 08:54:10 +0900 (JST)

Dear Mr. Sébastien Loisel

This is Tatsuro MATSUOKA.
Please forgive me my contact to you suddenly by an e-mail.
I took part in the octave ML a few month ago.

My current job on the octave is to provide unauthorized cygwin binaries and
provides some information
octave for windows.

http://www.geocities.jp/tmoctwin/

Recently the topic GUI frontend for Octave have been discussed again.
http://www.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/help-octave/2007-November/006634.html

In your Octave Workshop home page,

Octave Workshop is unmaintained.
I will wait until Octave/MinGW works better before resuming my work.

have been written.

Now a testing binary of a octave 2.9.12 mingw32 build is available due to the
effort of
Benjamin.

http://www.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/octave-maintainers/2007-November/004755.html

I hope you to resume your work.

Here is John's a comment for the GUI.
http://www.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/help-octave/2007-November/006666.html

At least I hope you to come back to the discusstion here like Feb. 2006.

Sincerely yours,

Dr. Tatsuro MATSUOKA at Nagoya University.
Associate Professor
Department of Molecular Design and Engineering,Gradudate School of Engineering.
(Undergraduate : Department of Chemical Engineering.)

Octave related Email : tmacchant_at_yahoo_dot_co dot_jp