Re: Windows Vista and Octave

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Windows Vista and Octave
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 05:31:06 +0900 (JST)

Hi Steve

> Hi Matsuoka,
>
> I'm trying to write a makefile to compile Octave using MSVC.  Can you
> provide any help?
>
> Steve
Your explanation is insufficient why you made reply me on the 'Windows Vista
and Octave' thread.
Are you using the VISTA?
Is that because you sent me the mail?

I do not have any experience of building MSVC Octave.
I will reply the your problem if I will be able to reply.
However as I said, I do not have the experience and my help will be limited.
I am not a superman but mere one of the octave user who is interested in the
voluntary work of the
octave.

Tatsuro

New Design Yahoo! JAPAN  2008/01/01