Re: windows version of Octave

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: windows version of Octave
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 13:34:56 -0500

I am a windows user and I just tried compiling octave-2.1.71 with gcc3.3.3 and using gnuplot 4.0 for windows As a windows user I like what I see. The printing, and copy and paste work from the graphic window.

Has anyone tried to do multi figures with gnuplot 4.0 or is this a dumb question?

After I have this all figured out I will then start working on the proper combinations to make it run faster.

Then make up a minimal system windows installer using the suggestions from Andy Adler's help file.

Doug Stewart