color choice in plotting

From: Christoph Dalitz
Subject: color choice in plotting
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 09:53:53 +0100

Hello,

I bet this is an FAQ, but I have not found it in the Octave/Wiki FAQ's:

When I plot several functions in one window, I would like to draw some
plots with the same color. According to the gnuplot manual, this should be
possible with the plot option "linetype", eg.

gplot data1 with lines linetype 1, data2 with lines linetype2, data3 with lines
linetype 1;

Octave gives me the error "'linetype' undefined". Is there any other way to
set the linetype?

Thanks,

Christoph Dalitz