Re: color choice in plotting

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: color choice in plotting
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 13:54:07 -0800

Yes, but how is to be done using gnuplot-style plotting (if it can be called
that) as per Octave manual and as per original question?
Say we use:
octave:7> x = [0:pi/50:10]';
octave:8> data = [x, sin(x), cos(x)];
octave:9> gplot data with lines, data using 1:3 with points

sin (x) is red, cos(x) is green and we'd like both to be the same color of
our choice.

octave:10> gplot data with lines, data using 1:3 with points linetype 1
error: `linetype' undefined near line 10 column 51
error: evaluating plot style command

Henry