Re: color choice in plotting

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: color choice in plotting
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 10:26:45 -0800

I have tried the following, first in octave then in gnuplot and nothing
worked. Lt 2 would be short for linestyle green and the set command below
came from the gnuplot manual.
Henry

set style line 1 lt 2 lw 2 pt 3 ps 0.5
defines a new linestyle that is green and twice the default width and a new
pointstyle that is a half-sized triangle.

on 1/9/04 12:53 AM, Christoph Dalitz at address@hidden