Re: Linking ATLAS with Octave

From: Dirk Eddelbuettel
Subject: Re: Linking ATLAS with Octave
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 20:21:21 -0500

  "Jonathan" == Jonathan Drews <address@hidden> writes:
  Jonathan>  Where do I get the ATLAS libraies and after untarring Octave,
  Jonathan> where do I put them?

Don't get me wrong, but if you don't know either, this might not be for you.

Compiling Atlas is said to be somewhat tricky. You can get it from
http://www.netlib.org/atlas; it will probably install into /usr/local where
Octave finds it.

Good luck, Dirk

--
Our mailserver had a hardware failure while we were gone during the 2nd half
of July. I did not respond to a mail you sent then, or if you experienced a