Re: Linear Programing

From: g940100
Subject: Re: Linear Programing
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 18:39:44 +0900 (JST)

Hello all,

   Finally I succeeded installing 'semidef', and I found the cause of
the error. The makefile has a minor bug.

=========semidef-oct/SRC/MAKEFILE  L.15===========
SP_DEP= sp.cc get_matrix.o get_real_scalar.o get_vector.o sp_src.c \x8A\xDC
        dgels.f    dopgtr.f   dspgv.f    dsptrd.f   lse.f \x8A\xDC
        dlansp.f   dpptrf.f   dspmv.f    dtpmv.f    lce.f \x8A\xDC
        dlantr.f   dspev.f    dspr.f     dtpsv.f    lde.f \x8A\xDC
        dlatrs.f   dspgst.f   dspr2.f    dtrcon.f

should be changed into

SP_DEP= sp.cc get_matrix.o get_real_scalar.o get_vector.o sp_src.c \x8A\xDC
        dgels.f    dopgtr.f   dspgv.f    dsptrd.f   lse.f \x8A\xDC
        dlansp.f   dpptrf.f   dspmv.f    dtpmv.f    lce.f \x8A\xDC
        dlantr.f   dspev.f    dspr.f     dtpsv.f    lde.f \x8A\xDC
        dlatrs.f   dspgst.f   dspr2.f    dtrcon.f   dtrsv.f

   I added "dtrsv.f" to makefile, and recompiled, and then
it worked well.
   But I couldn't find the cause why version 2.0 did not
worked well. Anyway, Thank you all!!!

Tomoaki Yamauchi
address@hidden
University of Tokyo, Japan