Re: gnuplot plot string

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: gnuplot plot string
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 12:16:33 -0500 (CDT)

On  1-Aug-2000, Douglas Steele <address@hidden> wrote:

| Thomas Walter <address@hidden> writes
| >==> Use:
| >    pl "C:/Cygwin/tmp/oct-1234"
| >Read the doc of 'bash' and you get more hints.  And the doc of
| >gnuplot, it uses '/' as path-delimiter too.
|
| The string is generated automatically by Octave though and I would like
| to change it (Octave) to produce the string as you say. However I have
| not yet managed to identify the part of Octave to change.

Exactly what commands are you issuing to Octave that result in the
error?

If you think you have found a bug in Octave, please send a complete
bug report to address@hidden

If you are not sure what to include in a bug report so that it will be
useful and enable someone to actually fix the problem, please read
http://www.che.wisc.edu/octave/bugs.html first.

Thanks,

jwe