Re: operation x=x(:)

From: oliver . eichler
Subject: Re: operation x=x(:)
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 22:35:34 +0200 (CEST)

>     The behavior you've described would require editing the octave C++
> source;
>     John Eaton could address the "where" much better than I could.  I think

Ok, I will try to contact him.

>     Regarding "porting" a toolbox: to avoid ethical and copyright problems,
>     it is important that one rather "develops" a toolbox without reference to
>     the matlab  toolboxes.  It *is* a lot of work.  However, the end result

That´s what I expected :). What about the MatLab interfaces. You see, my
problem is that I have to write MatLab simulations for my customers. They do
not care what tool I use as long as the script runs flawlessly on their MatLab.
Do you know anything about copyrights on calling interfaces? It looks like
octave has no problems on that.

Thanks for your help.

---
Oliver Eichler

DSP Solutions
Ingenieure Kellermann, Hoepfel, Voigt, Eichler, Weidner
Partnerschaft