Re: [Help-gsl] Linear least squares, webpages and the next release

From: Giovanni Lavorgna
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Linear least squares, webpages and the next release
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 06:07:14 +0100

> 1. Is anyone out there using GSL besides me? :-)

Yes of course. I use for calculation of similarity among lists of
differentially expressed genes

> 2. What functionality would you like to see added to GSL?
It would be great to have a Kaplan-Meyer survival estimator, a la
'survival' package in R.

> 3. Are you willing to develop and contribute the features you want?
Yes, but I am not sure if my coding ability matches GSL standards.

> 4. Would you like to see a quick release of GSL v2.0, or are you content
> to work off the git repository?

I would like to see a quick release of GSL v2.0,

> Thanks,
> Patrick

Thanks for your work, Patrick.