Re: [Help-gsl] Linear least squares, webpages and the next release

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Linear least squares, webpages and the next release
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 00:24:25 +0000

> 1. Is anyone out there using GSL besides me? :-)

Yes, I've connected GSL to AMPL/MP <https://github.com/ampl/mp>, an
open-source library for mathematical programming, where it can be used both
by nonlinear solvers and modeling systems that support the AMPL
<http://ampl.com/> solver interface. There was also considerable interest
in CMake support for GSL <https://github.com/ampl/gsl> that I contributed
earlier.

> 2. What functionality would you like to see added to GSL?

3. Are you willing to develop and contribute the features you want?

I don't have any specific requests myself in terms of new functionality.

> 4. Would you like to see a quick release of GSL v2.0, or are you
> content to work off the git repository?

Either way.

Thanks for your great work, Patrick.

Best regards,